


Well, it is definitely warming up. We are going to reach 70 degrees today. WOW, a big change from 2 weeks ago where we didn't even make it out of the 20's. Crazy how fast the weather can change. I am not excited about it warming up too fast because I don't like it when it gets over 85 degrees. You just start sweating even if you are just under a tree. You don't get cooled down unless you get in a air-conditioned room, or car. As for missionary work, well...things haven't been going very good. Elder Clinger and I are seriously thinking about dropping 2 of our investigators because they do not want to progress. Ricardo is trying to find a way to not have to give up drinking Coffee, but still get baptized, which just cannot happen. Our other one just isn't wanting to listen to us anymore. Oh well, we did receive a new referral from the Green's, Sis Green is the RSP and she goes and tries to visit the less-actives that we can't get to. She found a less-active that wants to come back to church and he has a wife and 3 kids that aren't members. They are all interested in the church too. Things are picking up in a way. Also, President Sagers has authorized a couple of families that live in the Branch boundaries for us to stay the night with if we need to. We can now go out and work in other areas of our area and not have to travel back to Hillsboro every night. We can stay with member out where we are working. It is going to be fun. I find it nice to stay with members because then they can help us out and feed us and whatnot. We also talked about Sacrifice in our lesson yesterday. I was thinking about how much I have sacrificed and am sacrificing every day just to be out here, even though sometimes I don't even want to stay, and I just think "I can't do it anymore." I am sacrificing every second I am here in Texas. Although I will say this, I think Satan is working on me really hard because every day that goes by seems to get harder and harder to stay out. I think that it really is getting harder to stay out here. Time seems to have stopped. Ugh...Anyways, I hope y'all have a good week and I thank you so much for everything you do for me. Thank you!
-Elder Brown