Well...first off, let me start out by saying that it is definitely warming up here in Texas. I don't like it at all! I can already tell this summer is going to be VERY LONG and HOT! Yeah, Michael isn't coming back to the church or the gospel. He doesn't talk to anyone from the church at all. It is sad, but what can I say, the adversary is working very hard to get people out of the gospel and lead them away from the truth. It is hard, especially here in Texas to stay active in the church if you do not have a support system, meaning members, to help you in times of trouble. As far as missionary work is concerned, Elder Clinger and I are seriously thinking about dropping some of our investigators. They are choosing not to read, pray, or give up their old habits. If they won't do that, then we cannot help them. We have to drop them. Sad situation, but it has to happen. We need to find people who are willing to change and accept the gospel. We dropped a 70 year old lady named Mildred this past week because she would always make excuses to not come to church, read, or pray, and always make excuses to not get baptized. Ugh...people just won't change. We are having Zone Conference this week on Friday. It is going to be great! I always love Zone Conference. I feel like I get some relaxing time to just sit and listen and learn. It is nice to sit every once in a while. Anyways, as always, I love you and thank you for everything that you are doing for me. Keep smiling, even though I am struggling, and I know that you love me lots.
Thank You!
-Elder Brown
