Thursday, April 22, 2010

Elder Brown update & new pictures


Hello from Elder Brown in Fort Worth Texas. The weeks are flying by, but I am still working and baptizing. In fact, Elder Hatch and I have now 6 baptismal dates. It is so exciting! We are doing very well and are bringing those "lost sheep" into the gospel. I am so happy for all your support and help.

I am so happy for Erika. I'm sure she had a wonderful time. Tell her that I like her dress and I think that she looks very nice with her date.
To answer your questions, yes I did fill out a census in the State of Texas. Our mission told us to do so. So do not put me on your form.
I did receive the missionary pass along cards with the Provo Temple on them. I am so grateful to have received those, they save me lots of time.
We have a Credit Card, sort of; it's more like a funds card, at the last day of every month the church puts $135 on it for me to use for the upcoming month. I can find out how much I have through a phone number that is on the back of the card. Although, they want us to not call the number at all and just keep track of the transactions and how much money we have on a piece of paper. They want us to learn to keep track of our funds.
Well, that is all for this week.
Enjoy!

-Elder Brown