Thursday, April 29, 2010

Elder Brown update


Hello again,
I cannot believe that another week has gone by and here I am writing a e-mail to you. We are having a lot of success here in Fort Worth. Elder Hatch and I baptized another person this past weekend. His name was Javier McKay. It was very cool. We also have another 7 dates coming up on May 22. It is way cool. I am so excited. With all the baptisms and stuff, we are wearing the ward out. They want a break, but what can I say, we are just baptizing right now. It is awesome.
Well, thank you so much for all the pictures. I hope you got mine that I sent last week in my e-mail. I will be sending a baptismal picture this e-mail. Hope you enjoy them.
That's not good to hear that y'all have had bad weather. I am having great weather here. It is almost 80 degrees daily now. It is definately getting warm. I am using my camelback more and more each day. Thank you again for all the things you do for me.
Alright, well have a wonderful week. Love you tons and tons!
-Elder Brown