
Again, here I go, making another doll cake for one of Erika's friends for her birthday. Why do I put myself through the hard work and effort? Oh yeah, because we love giving them away and their reaction. Erika's friend, Peggy had a birthday today and her favorite color is yellow, hence the yellow doll cake. This really was a good time to do this, because I have offered to make a wedding doll cake for one of my co-workers at her wedding in June. Again, what was I thinking? I needed to try and match some colors for her cakes, because her colors are black and grey, which are the hardest colors to make out of white frosting, but it was good to practice. Now I just have to figure out what I am going to do on the wedding doll cake. Anyway, this one was fun and Erika and her friend Rachel, took it to Peggy at 9:30 tonight and of course, Peggy loved it.