

Riley had many of his friends give him duct tape for his birthday. HE LOVES DUCT TAPE!!! One day while I was at work he called me and asked me when I came home, could we go to Home Depot. I asked him why, and he said he needed a Utility knife and a cutting board for his duct tape projects. He has made a spreadsheet with all the duct tape colors and listed all the things he can make and how much it costs. A bunch of his friends at school signed up and told him to make them and they would pay him for it. One day he made over 5 dollars and wanted to go and spend it on more duct tape. I bought a couple of books for him and now he is coming up with more projects to make. The lastest creation is this piano bag for one of his friends. He charged him 3 dollars for it. He is so amazing for watch and try and figure it out. He is hard to get up in the mornings for school, but the other morning he was up before all the rest of us and was making some more projects to take to school for his friends. He is so creative and our little engineer. What will he do next? Who knows, but he loves doing it, despite the mess he makes.