Thursday, April 8, 2010

Elder Brown update

Wow, another transfer has gone by. I am here in Lewisville and I just found out today from President that I am getting Pink washed out! That means that Elder Call and I will be leaving at the same time and 2 sisters will replace us. It is very exciting, but stressful because we have to make sure the area is ready for sisters. It is crazy, but I am excited. Well, next time I e-mail you I will be in a new area. I don't know where I will be yet, but I have to start packing up again. Ugh, but oh well.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the presents you sent me. It was exactly what I wanted to get on my B-day. I had a wonderful Easter and had a good time watching Conference. The messages were wonderful. I can't believe that I am now 20. That is not right.
Well, I also want to let you know that I received a Happy Birthday card from Nate. He is a great friend and I can't wait to sit down with him and talk about our missions, it will be fun.
Well, I am so glad that y'all decided to go on a vacation. I'm sure that dad needed it and that it was good to get away from the stress of life. Most of the time as a missionary, you get stressed out from trying to find exchanges and to go out and teach. It can be stressful, but it is always rewarding in the end. I will definitely need a break when I get home from serving. I am working 24/7, non stop. It is crazy.
Well, I was just trying to send home some pictures, but the computer won't let me plug in my device, so I will have to try next week. I will send you my recent baptism as well as some other fun pictures.
Oh, and I am so happy for Erika. The pictures of the flamingos on the lawn looked awesome and that someone would take the time to do something cool like that.  Well, that is all for this week.
Love you tons and tons!

-Elder Brown