Thursday, April 15, 2010

Elder Brown update

Well, I got transferred out. I am now serving in the Fort Worth Stake in the Chapel Creek ward. It is a very interesting area, because I live right next to a military base, so I get to see the Jet's fly over every day. The building shakes, it is very cool. I have seen many planes and jets fly around, and I love it. My new companion is Elder Hatch. He actually graduated from Provo High 1 yr before I did. He is going home at the end of this transfer, back to Provo, Utah. I am so excited to be serving with him. I am serving with him in the Chapel Creek ward for 6 weeks. It is going to be very fun and cool.

The GPS is very nice. I love it. The weather, well...it just started raining outside, ugh... Oh well.
Well, I love seeing the pictures, and I know that y'all are probably dying to get some from me. Well, I forgot my camera at the apartment, so next week I will get you some.
I am short on time this week, I will write more next week.
Keep smiling and I love you tons and tons.

-Elder Brown