Thursday, May 13, 2010

Elder Brown update

Hello from Elder Brown in Fort Worth Texas! It was so wonderful to be able to talk to you on Sunday. I can't believe that 4 days have already gone by since I talked with you. Hope Mom isn't still crying.  Well, I am finally over my cold, but I still have allergies that I am dealing with. It is hitting me pretty hard. I think that if you come to Texas, you will get allergies that you never thought you had. Many missionaries didn't think they had allergies until they came to Texas. Now they have them. Weird huh?  Missionary Work is going pretty well. We have a hopeful baptism coming up on the 23rd of May. I hope this little girl gets baptized. She really wants to and Irene, her Mom, who just got baptized in April, wants her to get baptized as well.  She is just one happy little girl. Other than that, nothing else is new.  Yes I did get the Ensign's you sent me. Thank you so much.  Also, tell Riley not to play on the PS3 all the time. Get outside, it does the body good.
Well, after all for now. I love you all very much.
Love you tons and tons!

-Elder Brown