Thursday, May 27, 2010

Elder Brown update

Hello from Elder Brown in Fort Worth. Yup, didn't get transferred, still here in White Settlement Texas. My new companion is Elder Proctor. He is from Orem Utah and graduated from Orem High. Wow, what a small world we live in. I think there are a whole bunch of missionaries in the mission from Utah County. It is so weird, but cool.
Well, I know that I have been having a hard time lately, but I am trying my best to get over it now that Elder Hatch is gone, it will get better.
I am trying to stay cool as much as possible. I know with the heat coming on, it is going to get very hot, and I just need to figure out ways to keep cool. Thanks for the package of stuff with things to help me keep cool, I appreciate that very much.
With missionary work, we have a baptism coming up this Sunday for Valerie Flores. Irene Flores Neice. She is so ready to be baptized and wants to keep coming to church with Irene and Javier. It will be so cool.
Well, Start sending me the mail again now that you know I didn't get transferred.
Love ya and talk to you next week,

Elder Brown