Thursday, May 20, 2010

Elder Brown update

Hey,  Well, I don't actually have a bunch of time this week, so I will have to keep this e-mail very short. Elder Hatch is headed in for his exit interview and headed home on Thurs, May 28th. I will be receiving a new companion on Wed, May 27th. 
Well, transfers are next week Wednesday. President told me that I will most likely be staying here in Chapel Creek, but I can't be 100% sure, so do not send anything to my apartment until I e-mail you next week, unless you can get the letter or package to me by next Tuesday. I will let you know the outcome next Thursday if I have been transfered or not. 
Well, missionary work is hard and getting harder. I am trying to keep moving forward, but since the heat is coming on, I am just trying to find any way to keep cool. Thanks for the package of things to help me keep cool. I will probably be sending the squirt guns back to you since I am not allowed to have them, at least from what I have been told.
Well, that is all for this week.
-Elder Brown