
Riley has a little bit of the garden bug. He was with me when we went to Wal-mart the other day, and he saw the garden center, and wanted to stop and get some flowers. Little did I know, he wanted them for his garden in the pot. I thought he wanted our front garden area to look great with flowers, was I wrong. He decided on Saturday, that he need to get his in the pot as soon as possible. He even received a tomato plant from the Ward Picnic and planted it also. (It is by the stick) I am happy that he wants to plant his own garden and take care of it and nurture it, but he also has a little bit of OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder). He was insistant that he do it today and get the dirt and pot ready for planting his garden. He even wanted to bring it inside the house, so they didn't freeze overnight. He is great when his creative juices are going, but this is beyond that. Oh, well, I am glad he wants to get his hands in the dirt and plant some flowers. Hopefully, one day he will help me in the real garden.