Well, here another Monday, and I am writing y'all again. This past week has been very interesting. We have a new investigator that Maddi Thorpe, one of the young women in the ward, brought to us. Her name is Paisley and she is very open to hearing the message, and eventually wants to get baptized. Also, one of the young men, Jordan, brought a non-member friend named Jaylen to church. We are also teaching him. The work with the youth is awesome! I think that the youth are a great place for referrals and they are very strong in what they believe.
Well, this past week it has been very interesting. We were invited up to President Sagers home on Monday and he and I were talking and then Elder Proctor called President Sagers and next thing I know President is handing me the phone and saying talk to him. I was able to talk to Elder Proctor for a couple of minutes. It was so cool to get to talk to him! He told me that it is very cold in Utah and that he wishes he were here where it is warm. Although it is cooling down. We might be getting a rainstorm in the next few days that will cool it down to the mid 60's. I love it! Cool it down!
This week is also board week and transfer calls are this upcoming Saturday the 6th of November and Transfer Day is on the 10th of November. Wow, another transfer has gone by. Next transfer will be my 10th transfer in the mission field. Also, I am coming up on 13 months this upcoming Sunday. WOW!
Well, I don't have too much else to say, other than things are going good and I am trying my best to survive being a missionary. Let me tell you that missionary work is VERY HARD! You might think, well you just need to go out and do the lords work, well it is not that easy. Every day you wonder whether you are going to get yelled at, a dog barks and attempts to run at you, but luckily the screen door is stopping him. It is very hard, and I was not ready at all to be a missionary when I left, but I am here, and I just got to stick it out, I hope I can. I need all the help I can get. It is not easy, and it is very stressful and depressing occasionally.
I hope everyone back home is alive and well and especially you mom, I hope you are okay without Dad around. Anyways, that is all for this week! Have a good week and be safe!
-Elder Brown
