Monday, November 29, 2010

Elder Brown update

Hey from Elder Brown in Hillsboro. Wow, I can only imagine how much snow y'all got and all I can say is that it sounds cold. It actually got cold here pretty quick too. We had a storm come through on Thanksgiving Day which cooled it down from 80 to 50. It got cold really fast, but I liked it. I don't like the Hot and Humid Days. It sucks.
On Thanksgiving Day we ate with a PM/LA family named the Ables. They had a friend named Momma D, she is a black lady and she fed us some really good Thanksgiving dinner. It was so cool to eat with them and to have a good time with them.
Yes, Transfer day is on the 22 of December. Horrible day to have a transfer, but that is the day it will happen. I will let you know the Monday before if I am being transferred or not and what my new address is. It is already halfway through the transfer. I cannot believe it.
Well, that is all for me. I don't have much time left on the computer, so I will talk to you next week!. Have a good week!
-Elder Brown