Saturday, November 6, 2010
Sharri hiking with co-wrokers
Today, I went on a hike with my co-workers, Alice and Jane. They invited me to go with them up to Dry Canyon Trail in Orem. It was a beautiful day, not to cold and not to hot. The leaves where changing colors and the view was amazing. We hiked up the trail hills for about an hour until we saw the spring and then we headed back. In total we were gone for two and half hours. I am so glad that I have these great women to inspire me to get back into shape. Alice has lost over 50 lbs and Jane and I are at 25 lbs. We go weekly to weight watchers and have a great time together. We see each other at work and help each other out with what things we should eat or not. This has been a great support system for me. Thanks again for the great hike.

