Riley decided to do his Science Project on Duck Tape. Are we surprised? No not really. He bought three different brands and tested them in the washer on his shorts, the dryer on his shorts and outside on his basketball stand. I was so amazed, because he did this all by himself, except for purchasing the board and duck tape. He loves science and everything about it. Hopefully this is our last science project forever, but I don't think Riley will not do it in High School. We will see when that comes or not.
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Riley Science Project
Riley decided to do his Science Project on Duck Tape. Are we surprised? No not really. He bought three different brands and tested them in the washer on his shorts, the dryer on his shorts and outside on his basketball stand. I was so amazed, because he did this all by himself, except for purchasing the board and duck tape. He loves science and everything about it. Hopefully this is our last science project forever, but I don't think Riley will not do it in High School. We will see when that comes or not.
