Well, transfer day came and went. I am still here in Chapel Creek with Elder Proctor. Elder Proctor is going home at the end of this transfer, so that most likely means that I will be here for another 12 weeks. I am so excited to be serving with him in this area for a second transfer. Yes that means that I did not get transferred. YAY! No packing up and moving around. I don't like to pack up and move, it's so hard, but I go where the lord wants me to be.
Well, it sounds like the past week has been fun. I am so happy the weather is finally warming up. Guess what?? I have been in the 90's for the past 2 months. HA HA, just kidding, I don't like it. I would rather it be 70 than 90. Oh well...I can't change it. It is supposed to rain for the next couple of days, so it might make it a tad cooler.
Well, missionary work is going good. We are finally able to visit some people because everyone was out of town for the 4rth of July. So now that everyone is back home, we can go and visit them and teach them. It's very hard to do missionary work when people aren't home, but it's all good. Nothing new is happening, other than transfers happened yesterday. We have a few new missionaries in the zone and they are ready to serve. I remember when I got here fresh out of the MTC, now I am starting to be considered an older missionary, even though I have only been out 9 months.
Well, my family and friends...that is all for this week. Oh by the way. Thanks to everyone else for all the support that you give to me. Until next week!
-Elder Brown
