Thursday, July 22, 2010

Lagoon Day!!!


We went to Lagoon today with friends and neighbors.  Erika took her friend, Jared, and Riley took his friend, Nate.  The Autrey family went with us too.  We left around 10:30 am and then stopped for lunch in Clearfield, right outside of Lagoon.  We got our tickets and then dropped off our coolers at the back of the park while Erika, Jared, Nate, Riley and Sarah all went to the white rollar coaster
.  It was a pretty hot day at Lagoon, so we had to make sure we were all hydrated with water.  Brian went on the Rock O Plane with Nate and then they went on the Colossus.  Brian and Rob felt a little sick after doing these two rides right after each other.  I felt their pain. I know exactly how that feels.  We went on Rattlesnake rapids twice, because it was so hot.  I was still wet going home.  The kids had a great time and we were exhausted by the time the park closed.  It was a fun day and maybe we will bounce back next week with the other neighbors.