Thursday, July 1, 2010

Elder Brown update

Well, here I am again writing to you and I always love it. It is the best day of the week when I can write to you. Well, I got to meet our new mission president yesterday. Yesterday was what we call Meet the President Day. President Sagers is way cool. His son J.W. came with him as well as Emma. J.W. was not too happy that he had to leave home and his friends to come here, but I'm sure he will get to liking it soon. President Sagers is very, very knowledgeable about the Scriptures. He told us that one zone conference he will teach us some things in Isiah and Revelations. I am way excited for those trainings. The Sagers are not too big on singing, but that's okay. They got here Tuesday at 2 p.m. It was interesting to think during those 2 hours that I had 2 mission presidents. Then I met the new one yesterday. WOW. Well that is my interesting fact for the week.

Well, Elder Proctor and I are planning on having a lot of fun on the 4rth of July. We are going to watch some fireworks at our Ward Mission Leaders house, and possibly watch some elsewhere. It is going to be a awesome day. I wish y'all the best on the 4rth. Oh, and by the way, if you are looking forward to the jets flying over, count me out! I have heard enough jets flying over that I am sick of them. It is starting to get annoying hearing them ALL THE TIME! I'm sure dad would say otherwise. He he...
Well, missionary work is going well. No new prospects coming up. Just working with the current ones. Transfer calls are this Saturday evening. I will find out that night whether I am staying or leaving, so don't send anything to me that will not get to me by the 6th of July. I will let you know where I am if I did get transferred next P-Day.
Well, that is all for this week. Talk to you next week, and I love all of you and thank you for your support in my missionary work. Talk to you next week.

-Elder Brown