Monday, July 12, 2010
Park City
Since Milan & Family are in town from Texas, we planned to have dinner with them in Park City, since they have their time share there this week. My sister told me to go and get a gift certificate for $10 online and then they give you $10 free. So I did it and received them in the mail the next day. We meet at the Main Street Pizza and Noodle Restaurant. We order for the 4 of us and then I asked Brian if the $20 helped with the price. He said "Yes, because it was $83!" I was shocked, but I should have known, since we are in Park City. We really didn't order very much, but everything on the menu was over $15. What a rip off!!! Anyway, after we ate, then we went to Milan and Sarah's hotel room and had ice cream and cake for all the July and August birthdays. Milan's little girl, Payton, was so happy to be able to run, jump and move around freely. She was the entertainment of the night. We all had a good laugh and so did she. We ended up getting home at 11 pm, but it was worth it. Good times with family.

