Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Eclipse with cousins
A couple of weeks ago, the cousins decided that we should have a girls night out for the next Twilight movie. While Erika and I were at girls camp, they had books our tickets for the midnight show. I told them I wanted to see it, but I didn't need to see it at midnight, but it was all fun and to be with the family. The movie theater was crazy and tons of women and girls waiting for the movie to start. The screaming and noise was crazy in the movie. My thoughts were, "Why are we doing this again?" Oh yeah, to be together as a family. The crazy things we do to be together. Anyway, Erika and I were going to crash at my parents in Sandy, but we had to be back the next morning for Erika to babysit at 8 am. We just drove home from the movie at 3 AM. Thanks again for the fun, but next time lets all do a day movie. The next movie to see is the Harry Potter.



