Saturday, June 12, 2010

Coming Home from Girl's Camp

It was still raining and we had to pack up all the camp gear and get ready to go home. The Young Women didn't get on the bus until 1:00 pm, but we loaded up everything and was headed back home at 12:00 noon I was so exhausted by the time we got home. I took a bath/shower for a while and then helped unload the trailor with all the young women's gear to pick up. We still had to clean out all the food coolers.  Erika and the Young Women were headed back to Provo and they drove through hail and snow on the freeway home.  We were all waiting for them at the Stake Center at 3 pm, but the buses were delayed because of the weather.  They came at around 4 pm and I picked up Erika and her equipment and headed home. Erika and I took a little bit of a nap and we had some dinner from Cafe' Rio.  It was nice to be home again.  And we had to prepare talks for tomorrow, since the Young Women were speaking about our experience at Girl's Camp at 9 am.  What were we thinking?  We all had a great time, despite the weather.  Erika and I are glad to have gone and also glad to have it over and done.  Now we can enjoy the rest of our summer.  YEAH!!!