Hello from me in Texas. Well, another week has gone by and I am sitting here e-mailing you. WOW! So Dad got the father’s day & brithday package that I sent. I hope that he likes it. It is very easy to shop for him here because I know exactly what he wants. (Dallas Cowboy stuff)
Well, I am so happy that y'all got to go to the Manti Pageant. That is way cool. I wish I could have gone, but I am here doing the Lord's work. It was nice to see Dave and Nancy as well in the pictures. Thanks for the pictures.
Well, nothing new has happened in missionary work, so there is not much to report there. Elder Proctor and I are still working hard. Our new mission president gets here this Saturday. President Thurston is going home this Saturday. I think their homecoming is in Sandy, UT on July 18 or 19, I can't remember, one of those days at sacrament meeting at 9 am.
So I am very excited for everything coming up. Next time I e-mail you, I will be with a new mission president. That is so crazy to think about. WOW! I feel like just yesterday I met him.
Oh, transfer day falls on July 7, my 9 month mark. I will get transfer calls the Saturday before the 7th to let me know where I will be going. President Thurston told me in interviews that I will most likely be staying here in Chapel Creek, but I can never be sure about anything. You can send me a package, just not a food package. I don't want to have to carry it around if I get transferred. You can send me anything else until then.
Well, that is all. Love you and I look forward to talking to you next week.
-Elder Brown
