Thursday, June 17, 2010

Elder Brown update

Well, it has been a great week so far. Yeah, my bike got stolen, but oh well. I have decided that if I get put in a bike area I will get me a bike. Until then, I will just wait. We sometimes keep our bikes inside, but if we have a balcony or something outside like that then we are to put them outside. The thing that was my bad was that I forgot to lock it up. So it was a target to get stolen and I just thought that it couldn't happen to me. Let this be a lesson to all. If you think it might not happen to you, just wait a while, it just might. I have ridden it twice on my mission, and now it is all gone. Oh well... I don't think I will see my bike again either. I don't know why people have to steal things.
Well, in missionary work. There is a couple that has finally agreed to get married after 1 year of investigating the church. They will be getting married this Sunday by the bishop and then hopefully we will get them baptized next weekend. It is a miracle! I am so excited for them. Their last name is the Godfrey. They are the nicest family that I have ever met. Irene's family is struggling. We are still going over, but they are not really interested anymore in learning the gospel of Jesus Christ. It is very sad, but we are still trying to work with them.
Oh, I am so glad that y'all made it home safely from Girls Camp. I hope all the rain didn't get to you. I know it would have gotten to me. I hope that you had a great time. I also hope Riley is doing okay.
Also, I personally think that the Geo's has seen it's days and it is probably time to retire it. Get a few pictures of it for personal records if you do chose to get rid of it.
Also, one last thing before I send this off. I just want to let all of you know that I love you so much and I very much appreciate all that you do for me. I am so grateful that I have a loving family who is very supportive of me and what I am currently doing. Thanks for everything.
Well, that is all for this week.
Love ya tons and tons!

-Elder Brown

P.S. I can't believe that it has been over 8 months since I have seen you. It is crazy how time is flying by.